Competition Draw (at last!!!)





Congratulations to Christine of Stuff by Xtine!!

We'll be in touch soon to get your details & choice of colour.

In case you can't see the above video for any reason, I've photographed the winning slip as drawn by my glamourous assistant Big Trouble:



I was originally going to let my other guinea pig, Little China, do the draw but it didn't go so well... follow the link below to see:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasticbat/4032222556/

Thanks again to everyone who entered - we had a total of 127 entries over all!!! Sorry the rest of you didn't win but you can console yourself with some retail therapy - we're offering 20% off everything (except gift sets) in store! Happy shopping.

xx

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you so much, Big Trouble, for choosing my name as the winner! :)

♥ xtine
http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

Danielle from Beautiful Schlopp Glass said...

Congrats Christine! I thought this was totally you when I first saw it! There couldn't have been a better winner!