20% off And Maternity Leave!

 

As of June 1st the Plastic Bat online shop will be closing for a short time while I go and have my 1st baby!  During this time you can still contact me by email but I will not be taking any orders so we can concentrate on our new arrival.

So to thank all our wonderful customers for their support over the years I've taken 20% off everything in store - be quick with your orders though as many items are now low in stock and will not be replenished before we close and some may never return!

As yet I've not set a re-opening date for the shop but if you want to be kept upto date with our latest news you can find us in the following places:

http://www.facebook.com/plasticbat

 
Or subscribe to our Newsletter using the form on the front page of our website.
Thanks for shopping at Plastic Bat
 xxx

No comments: