Special Delivery!

I have new pretty things in the pipeline & to give you an idea of whats to come I thought I'd share some of my recent favourite finds!


Airmail Envelope Notebooks by YourSecretAdmiral
This is such a clever idea!  The envelope cover can also be used to store cuttings or labels etc!


Vintage Postcard Tote by mycutehandbags
Another great recycling idea - the bag itself is made of laminated newspaper layers and decorated with real vintage postcards.


Petit French Industrial Pillows by myadobecottage
I love anything French or Parisienne themed - Paris is my favourite city to visit, so beautiful and cultured.

paris instax 1
I love the photos I took in paris with my Fuji Instax Mini. I can't wait to go back and take more

See more related images in my Flickr "Love Letters" Gallery

If you like these, you'll love our new designs.  I can't wait to show them off!

No comments: